1. Eligibility: Only open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 U.S. states and D.C., who are 18 years old or older and age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies (all such individuals and entities referred to collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are NOT eligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. This Promotion is void where prohibited. Limit one (1) entry per person.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of A.T.L.R Paris as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 05/01/2021 and ending 05/10/2020 at 11:59pm EST. Contest period subject to change.
4. How to Enter: The Contest (or Campaign) must be entered by submitting an entry using the A.T.L.R Paris Contest form provided at https://kidilizusa.com/pages/contest. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of A.T.L.R Paris. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
5. Prizes: The Winner of The Contest (or Campaign) (the “Winner”) will receive (1) one $250 gift card or (1) $500 gift card valid at https://atlparis.com . A.T.L.R Paris reserves the right to limit selection to certain items. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by A.T.L.R Paris. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at A.T.L.R Paris's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of The Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for A.T.L.R Paris to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected randomly under the supervision of A.T.L.R Paris. Winner will be notified by email within 1 week following selection of the Winner. A.T.L.R Paris shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at A.T.L.R Paris's sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering The Contest (or Campaign) (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that A.T.L.R Paris, anyone acting on behalf of A.T.L.R Paris, and A.T.L.R Paris's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: A.T.L.R Paris reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond A.T.L.R Paris control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, A.T.L.R Paris may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by A.T.L.R Paris. A.T.L.R Paris reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. A.T.L.R Paris has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, A.T.L.R Paris reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless A.T.L.R Paris and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [National/State/Provincial Government] WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in [location] having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is A.T.L.R Paris, 49 W 45th street, 10th floor New York, NY 10036.
14. By completing the contest here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
15. WINNER’S LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain any legally-required winners list (after the conclusion of the Promotion) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope with proper postage affixed to: A.T.L.R Paris, 49 W 45th street, 10th floor New York, NY 10036. Please specify "winners list" or "Official Rules" and the name of the Promotion in your request. Only one (1) request of either type per outer envelope, mailed separately, will be fulfilled. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests.
16. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK.